I’ve been shopping at iHerb a lot lately. If you’re into healthy living, it’s an awesome place to buy nutritious food, supplements, cosmetics, and other natural products.
Things I like about it:
1. Low prices. Often better than Amazon’s (another favorite).
2. Fast, free shipping on orders over 20.00.
3. Great place to browse what’s popular and get informed reviews of products.
4. Fresh stock – you’re usually ordering products that still have a good shelf life. Expiration dates are included, which I appreciate.
5. Climate-controlled warehouse. Products are stored the way they should be.
Bonus: if you’re a first-time customer, you can use my customer code WOQ787 for a discount at checkout, and I’ll get some sort of reward, too.