Thought I’d brag on my wife Kim a bit today.
Five years into marriage and she’s still my best friend and better half. Here are just a few of her amazing qualities:
- Beauty – Inside and out.
- Intelligence – She’s a brilliant theologian and super intuitive.
- Character – I’ve never met someone so honest. She lives so uprightly.
- Wisdom – She has a knack for knowing the right thing to do.
- Love – For me, her friends, God, our kids.
- Humility – She won’t like that I wrote this.
- Hard work – She claims cleaning the house is therapeutic. I’m happy to let her go for it.
- Discipline – The woman knows how to stick with something.
- Writing – Have you seen her blog?
- Balance – She’s learned to avoid unhealthy extremes of opinion and action.
- Humor – She has a great sense of humor which makes it easy for us to get along and have fun together.
- Loyalty – to me, God, her friends and family.
I love you, babe!