The new year is upon us. Here are seven questions to help you make the most of it.
- What do you need to DO this year to position yourself for success?
- What lies do you need to LET GO OF that are holding you back?
- What worries, distractions, and false loves are CHOKING you? (Mark 4:19)
- What does daily, consistent PROGRESS look like for you?
- What are you most AFRAID of?
- Where do you feel STUCK?
- Are you willing to BRING all this to God and RECEIVE his guidance, freedom, peace, and strength?
“I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advise you and watch over you. Do not be like a senseless horse or mule that needs a bit and bridle to keep it under control.” Psalm 32:8-9
“Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.” Proverbs 3:5-6
“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” Jeremiah 29:11