Yeah, it’s a mouthful. But it’s delicious. And it will help you sleep better and be healthier. What’s not to love?
Here’s how it’s done:
2. Let it cool to room temperature.
4. Blend, pour into container, store in fridge, and clean up carefully – turmeric does stain. Will stay fresh for over a week.
- I look forward to drinking a glass of this every evening.
- The coconut oil, black pepper, and heat work synergistically to bring out the health benefits of turmeric.
- You let it cool because the heat can kill the beneficial bacteria in the raw milk. If using pasteurized or coconut, you can skip the cooling and go straight to blending.
- Tart cherry and goji berries are two of the highest natural sources of melatonin, which your body needs more of as you grow older. Milk contains peptides which help you sleep better.
- I add a can of coconut milk to the mix for the added healthy fat. Native Forest is a good brand.
- I use Aldi for my coconut oil. I use Frontier for my turmeric, black pepper, and cinnamon. I use my local farmer for my raw milk. I use Tart is Smart for my cherry concentrate, and Healthworks for my goji berries.